Thursday, May 22, 2014

Raspberry Cantaloupe Milkshake

This is a great refreshing milkshake for those hot days of summer.  I tend to like my frozen drinks really sweet (much to my husband's chagrin) so feel free to start small on the sugar and add as needed.  Also, the more ripe your cantaloupe, the better the milkshake will taste (and the less sugar you will need).

Raspberry Cantaloupe Milkshake

Number of Servings: 2 to 4
Time to Prepare: 10 Minutes


  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
  • 4 Tbsp brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 cups crushed ice
  • 1/2 cup frozen raspberries 
Put all ingredients in your blender in the order listed and blend until smooth.

Source: Adapted from food.com
Produce Used: Cantaloupe, raspberries

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know you could make a shake with canteloup?! My life just changed for the better.

    ReplyDelete