Saturday, June 4, 2011

6/4/2011 Basket - Old Fashioned Onion Rings

I have this uncanny ability of predicting just what I'm going to get in my basket each week.  If I buy a huge bunch of celery on Thursday, I will get two more huge bunches in my basket on Saturday.  Or, if I buy a bag of onions on Friday, I happen to get ten more the next day.   See? I'm quite remarkable.

So the question is, what do you do if you three huge bunches of celery?  I have no clue.  But if you happen to have 24 onions, I can help.  Word to the wise: even if you *love* onion rings, do not quadruple this recipe.  The regular recipe is enough.  Not that I know from personal experience or anything.

Old Fashioned Onion Rings
Uses: Onions

I stole this picture from Allrecipes.  You'll see that when you click on the link.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Old-Fashioned-Onion-Rings/Detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment